‘Et tu Brute’, the last expressions of the Roman Dictator Julius Caesar to his companion Marcus Brutus right now of his death feels frightfully current right at this point.
Without naming names, one scarcely has to, the stunning truth is that our legislators in the UK in the course of the most recent week are equipped for slaughtering off their nearby political companions in a savage, merciless manner.
Contrast this with the Battle of the Somme, which we are right now celebrating, in which the noblest battled to tackle a perceived foe with huge selflessness.
Is there any honor in UK Politics? Then again is it that Politics, the craft of the conceivable, has dependably pulled in those with psychopathic inclinations who need to win no matter what, regardless of what the results. Do morals make a difference any longer?
Maybe this is a decent minute to help ourselves to remember what is included in carrying on in a moral way. We should begin with a meaning of morals – Ethics are ‘Good rule that oversee a man’s conduct or the directing of a movement.’ So how might you score a pioneer of a Political gathering you know of and conceivably take after right at this point? Rate them on a size of 1 to 5; 1 = Very low, 5 = Very high. Fill me in regarding whether you might want to send me your scores. I will examine them and send my discoveries to you. Should intrigue!
Begin every announcement with the words ‘This Politician… ”
1. Is open, fair and reliable. They do what they say.’
2. Is generally regarded by others for being the individual they are.
3. Exhibits individual unwavering quality and consistency in their dealings with others.
4. Has an abnormal state of enthusiastic knowledge to work together with others and make win/win results
5. Displays individual quietude applauding others’ accomplishments versus their own
6. Shows individual steadfastness to companions and devotees regardless of the fact that it is not returned.
7. ‘Strolls the discussion’ with regards to their qualities and convictions which they transparently impart to others.
8. Energetically bolsters other people who are poor or disappointed and battle for their cause.
9. Ensures the defenseless, gives wellbeing and security to the individuals who need it.
10. Takes pleasure in seeing others develop to understand their potential, needs others to surpass them.
You may well feel that there are other moral elements that ought to be considered. So incorporate them when reporting your outcomes to me.
On the off chance that Politics is genuinely the craft of the conceivable them probably it is conceivable to be a moral Politician and still succeed. Who knows? Maybe the answer lies in the hands of the Politicians!